New Loran General Manager

Roberto Ottaviani is the new General Manager of LORAN (Vortice Group)

 

Top Manager with great experience, aims to strengthen the domestic market and foreign expansion. Roberto Ottaviani, 50 years old, is the new General Manager of LORAN, a leading company in the production of Air Handling Units for the Industrial Sector. He has a deep knowledge of the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) market, first as Manager, in Ferroli and Aermec, then as Entrepreneur with Hidros S.p.A., Ottaviani takes over from Stefano Guantieri, General Manager of VORTICE, who leaves the interim.

LORAN, based in Isola della Scala in the province of Verona, joined the VORTICE GROUP in 2010. Today it employs 60 people in the production of Air Handling Units and has a turnover of 11 million euros, 70% of which is made in Italy and the remaining 30% abroad.

«The objective is to increase the share of exports to 50% within three years. Not an easy challenge...»

says Roberto Ottaviani

«...to be won together with the VORTICE GROUP network, on which we will rely to develop synergies on foreign markets, in particular France, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, which are our reference markets. Outside Europe, we are interested in Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and the Middle East.
As for the new products, the flexible and customizable line of machines for Industrial Air Conditioning with free configuration will be supported and integrated by a new range with modular and fixed configuration, more standard but with faster delivery times and more competitive costs.»
«Roberto Ottaviani is an experienced Manager, who for over 30 years has been working in our reference market, in Italy and abroad...»

comments Stefano Guantieri

«...we will work together in the name of product innovation and the development of new markets.»
Cookies help us to provide our services. By using these services, you accept the use of cookies on our part. Info