Loran becomes Vortice Industrial

LORAN, company specialised in Industrial Ventilation and part of the Vortice Group since 2010, has changed its name to VORTICE INDUSTRIAL
 

On November 1st, Loran, company specialised in Industrial Ventilation and part of the Vortice Group since 2010, changed its name and became Vortice Industrial with a new brand that is already used for export and will gradually be used in Italy where, for now, remains the historic brand revisited in style and colors.

«It is not only a simple change of company name but it is also intended to underline clearly and precisely the Group's commitment in the industrial air treatment market»

says Roberto Ottaviani, General Manager of Vortice Industrial.

«From today, we have two sales brands. The first is Vortice Industrial, immediately used in export markets to capitalise on Vortice's notoriety, but also for commercial synergies with the distribution network. In Italy, on the other hand, the Loran brand is well known by professionals and will therefore be replaced with a progressive and pragmatic approach. We are currently changing it in terms of graphics to "rejuvenate" it and bring it closer to the style of the Group.»

The company is a solid and dynamic reality that today employs 60 people in the production of air treatment units and invoices 11 million Euros, 70% of which are made in Italy and the remaining 30% abroad.
The main objective in the coming years is to increase the share of exports in terms of turnover and country risk sharing, also relying on the Vortice Group network to develop synergies on foreign markets.

«We will integrate the traditional catalogue of freely configurable Air Handling Units, which can therefore be customised for the various plant requirements, but which remain our strong point recognised by the market with other machines with modular or even fixed configurations, more standard and with machines with cooling circuit also in heat pumps, thus offering us a more complete offer on the market also from the point of view of technologies.»

The design and production of new ranges of units represents a further direction of development of the Company which will have in MCE 2020 an important stage for the new ranges and to reinforce the new image of VORTICE INDUSTRIAL in the Industrial Air Treatment market.

Cookies help us to provide our services. By using these services, you accept the use of cookies on our part. Info